Monday, July 16, 2007

Greetings From London

Well, we are on our way. James and I met at MSP yesterday at 11:30am. We successfully got the soccer equipment that was generously donated from many of you checked through to Kigali. We can't wait to make the donation of the equipment and play some soccer in Rwanda.

After we checked in, James and I shared some thoughts about our trip over a soda before we parted ways. We are flying on separate itineraries, and I left about an hour before James. We will reunite in Nairobi, Kenya and then fly together to Kigali. James, I'll see you in the morning if you get the chance to read this.

Hopefully our next update will be from Kigali. Love to KAL.

Dave Kuntz


So, I have had a very long day (or days, I am not sure what day it is right now). After Kuntz and I parted, I sat at the gate and read. I had an 8-hour plane ride to Amsterdam, a 4-hour lay-over, then another 8-hour flight to Nairobi Kenya. (This is where the fun began!) I stood in line for 2 hours to get my boarding pass to Kigali. Then I had luggage issues (more later), then I went to the sleep-over rooms because I have a 12-hour lay-over in Nairobi. Well, guess what, all of the rooms are full. The floor will be my bed 2-nyt.

Other than this stuff in NBO things have been great.

More from Kigali!

Cave

(Hey and love you all at home!)

No comments: